Wellness care and minimizing illness is our priority!
We stay up to date on all aspects of veterinary medicine and surgery. In the event of illness or injury, we make sure your pet feels better as quickly as possible.
Along with conventional medicine, Dr. Luper may recommend holistic and alternative therapies to treat your whole pet, not just the symptoms of a specific ailment.
We invite you to schedule an appointment for your dogs, cats, and exotic animals of all ages.
Fur & Feather Veterinary Hospital Services Include:
- Annual/Bi-annual Exams
- Vaccine Titers
- Lab Work
- Heartworm Screening
- Nutrition Counseling
- OFA Certification
- Up-to-Date Conventional Treatment
- Allergies & Skin Disorders
- Chronic Gastrointestinal Issues
- Thyroid Disorders
- Renal Disease
- Cardiovascular Health
- Oral Care
- Competitively Priced Dental Procedures
- Full-Mouth Radiographs for a thorough evaluation
- Complicated Extractions
- Preventative Oral Care
- Herbal Supplements
- Class IV Laser Therapy for Acute Injuries and Chronic Diseases Such as Arthritis
- Pain Management
Boarding and Bathing Services Available!
Please Call for Same-Day & Emergency Appointments